Thursday, February 12, 2009

15 Months

This week I turned 15 months. It's been a great month. I've gotten the hang of walking. Mom and I like to chase each other around the house. I still fall down sometimes, but I seem to have a high threshold for pain. I walk with Mommy to and from the car everytime we go somewhere. I love to climb on things now. There is a jungle gym at "school" and I got my first knot on my head this month from falling off it.

I've added more signs and words to my vocabulary. I've got the sign for "milk" down. I also have a sign for "help." Words I say include: hi, eyes, bye-bye, mo' (more), nana (banana), up, mama, sewes (shoes), ball, down and I know a cow says "moo." When Mommy says we're going bye-bye, I like to get her shoes for her. But she keeps telling me it's hard for her to put them on when I'm waving them around in the air.

I like to help Mommy empty the dishwasher and put clothes in the dryer. I like to take clothes out of my drawers and put them in Mommy's drawers or in the bathtub. I've recently discovered the handle on the toilet, but I haven't quite figured out how to work it yet. I love Elmo. I watch Sesame Street almost every day and I like to dance and wave at the TV. Mom and I listen to music a lot and I like to sing along and bang my head.

Mom says there aren't a lot of pictures this month because I don't stay still long enough. I'm working on some molars, so excuse my finger chewing.

No comments: