Monday, June 9, 2008

Seven Months Old

Today I turned 7 months old. It's been a really busy month. Daddy came back, so we all hung out a lot and reconnected as a family. I also started daycare this month. I like it! I get to play with new toys, hang out with my new friends and not take naps. I'm supposed to take naps, but there's just too much going on for me to spend all day laying around like that! Mom went back to work last week. It's been an adjustment getting up so early and only having a couple hours together on weeknights, but we make up for it on the weekends. I got a new carseat this month. I got too big for my old one. I got a new activity table this month, too. I like it because it gives me one more thing to use to help me stand. I really like standing. I'm just starting to take a few steps here and there while I'm holding on to the couch, but nothing major. I'm getting pretty good and getting down from standing without bashing my head on the floor. But the big news for this month is I HAVE TEETH! My two bottom teeth popped through about two weeks ago and they are getting taller everyday. Sometimes I forget about them and bite myself when I'm sucking my fingers. Mom won't let me chew on her fingers anymore either. She says it hurts, but that doesn't stop me from trying! This month I tried yogurt, carrots, mango, banana and squash. They're ok, but I really like my crackers. I hope you like my pictures below!

1 comment:

The Turners said...

Yay for teeth!! How's work going, Momma?