Thursday, April 10, 2008

Five Months Old

Yesterday I turned five months old. Almost a half a year! I weigh almost 15 pounds. This month, Mommy and I were busy going to playdates and parties. We had a lot of fun! I'm a super duper roller and I like to get up on all fours and rock back and forth. I want to crawl so bad, but I don't quite have the coordination yet. Mommy got my ears pierced this month. It wasn't so bad. I got a new toy...a Jumperoo. I hated it at first, but then I figured out what to do and now I jump even when I'm not in it! Mommy and I worked really hard on my naps this month and now I'm a good nap taker. I'm still waking up at night, though. I wore shoes for the first time this month. They taste good! I've started babbling more. Mom calls it babbling, I call it talking...she just doesn't know what I'm saying!

2 comments:

InkyW said...

yay!! ears pierced -- next stop, tattoo!! lol, j/k, she should wait another 17 years and 7 months *wink*

it's so nice to see a picture of mommy too!! love you guys, still trying to work it to come see you this year!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie,

We love the pictures...our Lucy is getting SO BIG! We miss seeing our girls (you and your mommy) but we are having a nice time on our vacation. We'll see you soon.

Love,
Grandma & Grandpa